Hey fantabulous squadmates!
Great job for today. While some people might not have done as well as they might have wanted to, I just want to say that it's ok(though I'm not exactly in the position to say that...). We all probably improved, some maybe not, but I want to say this: Guys, you were great. And that's all that matters. Not the badges or competitions(which may be important), but the people, the cadets, ourselves. That's all that really matters. Our squad.
Ok, on a more stressing note...:
Campcraft Competition is on Saturday. OMG!!! Pray for rain? Maybe. Probably not. It's our(CCC ppl) great day.
Jemie ma'am's getting the councilor to read a prayer for CCC over the PA system.
Her sms reads like this:
Dear you, I got ths councilor to read a praer for ccc over the pa system tmr! Do listen out for it :-D May you have the strength, determination & blessings from above for tmr & Sat! Have a good rest today! Cheers, Jemie (Someone pls help tell Rochelle. Thanks!)
Hahaha. Exact copy, word for word. Yeah. Well, JIA YOU CCC!!!
We'll get into the finals. We'll be the champions. We go in with the mentality to win, not to not lost. (Words of wisdom from Evelyn ma'am!)
Oh yeah, today's Ming Li ma'am birthday. Hahaha.
But yeah. Whatever we're in, AP, CCC, Shoot Comm, we'll be one squad, Sec 3 Squad '10. Hey, you guys are fantabulous!
~Felix~
P.S. Don't ask me why I still use this name. I just like it. And yeah, this was a totally random post. So yeah, sue me. But I mean what I said. Sec 3 Squad '10 is fantabulous:D