|
squadmates
We, the members of the National Police Cadet Corps, do here and now, solemnly and sincerely pledge that: We will always bear true, faith and allegiance to our president and the Republic of Singapore We will be loyal and true to our country, our people and the government We will be prepared to serve our country and community We will always preserve the peace and uphold the law ♥ US
| ||||||||
|
We are super united. Keep that in mind. :)
navigations are the wonderful lines at the top. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Thursday, February 25, 2010, 8:55 PM
BLAME THIS ON MEL!
BLAME THIS ON MEL! One day, a father told himself that when his son was six, he would give him anything he wanted. So on his sixth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his seventh birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his eighth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his ninth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his tenth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his eleventh birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twelfth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, it's your PSLE year. Do you want some money to spend?" The boy replied, "No Dad. I want a red ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his thirteenth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want a red ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his fourteenth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want a red ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his fifteenth birthday, the father asked his son, "Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want a red ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his sixteenth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, it's your O level year. Do you want an iPod?" The boy replied, "No Dad, I want a green ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his seventeenth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want a green ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his eighteenth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, you can finally drive. Do you want a car?" The boy replied, "No Dad, I want a blue ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his nineteenth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want a blue ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twentieth birthday, the father got so curious. He asked his son, “Boy ah, why do you want so many ping pong balls?" The boy replied, "I will write you a letter when I'm thirty years old, explaining everything." The father said, "OK. What do you want for your birthday?" The son replied, "I want a white ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twenty-first birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want a white ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twenty-second birthday, the father asked his son, "Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want a white ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twenty-third birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want a white ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twenty-fourth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want a white ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twenty-fifth birthday, the impatient father told his son, “Boy ah, remember the letter in five years, ok?" The boy replied, "Yes Dad. I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twenty-sixth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twenty-seventh birthday, the father asked his son, "Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twenty-eighth birthday, the father asked his son, “Boy ah, what do you want for your birthday?" The boy replied, "I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his twenty-ninth birthday, the father told his son, “Boy ah, remember that letter next year, ok?" The boy replied, "Yes Dad. I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. On his thirtieth birthday, the father told his son, “Boy ah, remember that letter?" The boy replied, "Yes Dad, it's on your office table. I want an orange ping pong ball." So the father gave it to him. Unfortunately, while going home, the son died. The father was so upset that he mourned for a whole week. When he finally went to his office, he saw the letter and was happier, thinking, I shall finally know what my son wanted. Just as he was going to open the letter, a gust of wind blew it out of the window. The father ran down twenty flights of stairs and started chasing the letter. Finally it landed in the drain. The father caught up with the letter. He was so happy. Opening the letter, he felt a moment of anticipation. He looked at it. THE INK WAS ALL SMUDGED! So he never knew why the son wanted all those ping pong balls. ~THE END~ |
thedeceptionist
NCOs
Boyu ma'am(17rd Feb)
Qi Junma'am (6 Dec) ♥ US
|
partnersincrime
Boyu JingTing Kimberly Litong Melanie Melissa Min Hui Rochelle SiZheng Vanessa Qijun Unit Blog Sec 1 Squad 10 Sec 2 Squad 10 Sec 4 Squad 10 Sec 4 Squad 09 backtoyesterday
+ Tried to change the classes. Failed miserably. DON... + Happy B'dae Jia Jia ma'am:)P.S. Zhen Zhen ma'am's ... + Can you believe it??? We're SEC 3s already!!! Gonn... + Belok + CIVIL DEFENCE COURSE + BEARING + aww. the blog is dead people. nevermind. i expecte... + HEY SQUADMATES!!! for those who are going for crim... + heyy. how're your tests going? haha. bet you all d... + Hey FANTABULOUS SQUADMATES!POP on Friday! Let's al... wheni'mgone
+ April 2008 + May 2008 + June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 + January 2010 + February 2010 + March 2010 + April 2010 + May 2010 + June 2010 + July 2010 + December 2010 + February 2011 + June 2011 + August 2011 + November 2011 takeabow
A accidentality productions Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||